Our SEO Process
In order to help our clients succeed online we will undertake a detailed analysis of your business. We will look at your existing website (if you have one) as well as your competitors’ websites.
Keyword research will then be undertaken to come up with a list of the key phrases that we feel are the most relevant to your business.
We will then give you an honest opinion about how competitive your niche is and how long we feel it will take to achieve results.
For many local businesses we are able to achieve a Google page 1 ranking within 2-3 months. Take a look at our portfolio page to see the results we have achieved for others.
Some Ranking Factors
Google does not disclose how its search algorithm works. Despite this many in the SEO industry have done detailed tests using a very large sample of domains. Some of the agreed factors that influence rankings include:
- Backlinks (they improve your domain authority).
- Content (Google likes regular, fresh content which is why we advise using a blog).
- Page loading speed (keep page size small and use fast servers).
- Encryption (Google is pushing all websites to go secure / https).
- Mobile responsive (more than 50% of searches take place on mobile devices. Your website needs to look good on mobile and load fast).
- User signals (Google tracks user habits. Make your website ‘sticky’ so visitors don’t bounce back).